AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Enemies Foreign and Domesticated: The Feminization of American Males By Bill Buppert

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Enemies Foreign and Domesticated: The Feminization of American Males By Bill Buppert Vide
PostSubject: Enemies Foreign and Domesticated: The Feminization of American Males By Bill Buppert   Enemies Foreign and Domesticated: The Feminization of American Males By Bill Buppert Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 10:54 pm

Publisher’s Note: So Trump is the nominee, I had my money on Cthulhu in a just universe but Trump will do. This is the same government supremacist party that nominates such worthies as Dole, McCain and Romney and elects Democrat analogs like the Busheviks. If it destroys the GOP, the party had a good run for hundred and fifty years helping to create the largest government the planet has ever had the misfortune of hosting.

I am still convinced that Bernie Sander is every one of these scoundrels on truth serum, they just don’t have the stones of that totalitarian gasbag. –BB

Enemies Foreign and Domesticated: The Feminization of American Males By Bill Buppert 131221-pajamaboy2

The difference between males and men is accountability, responsibility and honor. The latter is possessed of these qualities while the former flees from it. Like all complex problems, a number of vectors inform the root causes and consequences.

Men tend to take their responsibilities and accountability pretty seriously even to the point of a moral hazard that forces them into failure. Consequences aren’t always good but honor should always be intact.

One of the frequent questions I am asked in speeches and interviews is the cosmic question of what is to be done as if a shooting war or revolution will set everything right for which the historical precedent process the opposite. The few humans who accept abolition as the right philosophical perspective with their fellow man are often expected to give some sage wisdom that strikes the sword to dash the Gordian knot that is the ubiquitous human chattel system called politics.

It all begins at the atomistic level and if you have children and they attend a government school, you have failed fundamentally. I realize that convenience and the conventional wisdom informs so many of these decisions but a cursory examination of first principles would reveal that statist reeducation camps are the mainstay of creating and sustaining the global gulag systems that go by other names whether towns, counties states or nations.

Here in Arizona, we have yet another initiative on the ballot for dolts dim enough to believe the government-media complex drumbeat to give more money to these wretched school systems that miraculously turn formerly human individuals into brain-deadened chattel with the critical thinking skills of a cactus and political followership traits that would put a smile even on the dour Josef Stalin. I find that conservatives are just as bad as liberals in thinking that government is the best and brightest for delivering the most fundamental services.

http://zerogov.com/?p=4728
Back to top Go down

Enemies Foreign and Domesticated: The Feminization of American Males By Bill Buppert

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Inside AnCaps, Philosophy, Libertarians & Ancapdemia's Ebony Basement-