HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Death Investigator: Scalia’s Death Probe ‘Very Troubling to Me’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Death Investigator: Scalia’s Death Probe ‘Very Troubling to Me’ Vide
PostSubject: Death Investigator: Scalia’s Death Probe ‘Very Troubling to Me’   Death Investigator: Scalia’s Death Probe ‘Very Troubling to Me’ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:02 pm

When Justice Scalia was found dead last Saturday at Cibolo Creek Ranch near Marfa, Texas, authorities sprang into action. They soon learned that the two county justices of the peace, whose job includes acting as the county coroner, were out of town. They reached another official, Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara, who pronounced Justice Scalia dead, over the phone, based on information communicated by those at the ranch. She then had to determine whether to call for an autopsy. After speaking with local and federal law enforcement and, later in the day, Justice Scalia’s personal physician, she was apparently satisfied that no autopsy was warranted, particularly because there was no evidence of foul play.

Death Investigator: Scalia’s Death Probe ‘Very Troubling to Me’ Screen-Shot-2016-02-15-at-12.28.10-PM-e1455560934632

Former death investigator Joseph Scott Morgan is troubled that, at least according to what is publicly known, a limited examination did not occur. Morgan, who spent more than 20 years investigating deaths in Louisiana and Georgia, and authored a memoir about his career, believes that, at a minimum, a thorough external examination should have been done, together with collection of bodily fluids for testing. If nothing else, that would put to rest conspiracy theorists.

“Cases like this show you need a solid system. He was found dead; it was not a witnessed death. That is very troubling to me,” he told LawNewz.com.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/death-investigator-scalias-death-investigation-very-troubling-to-me/
Back to top Go down

Death Investigator: Scalia’s Death Probe ‘Very Troubling to Me’

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-