View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Mother of Navy Vet Shot at 30 Times by Police Begs For Justice Vide
PostSubject: Mother of Navy Vet Shot at 30 Times by Police Begs For Justice   Mother of Navy Vet Shot at 30 Times by Police Begs For Justice Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:43 am

Gina Best recorded a passionate plea for justice in a video that is now going viral. In September, Best’s daughter, India Kager, a 27-year-old Navy veteran from College Park, Maryland, was sitting with her boyfriend and 4-month-old son, Roman.

Mother of Navy Vet Shot at 30 Times by Police Begs For Justice India-kager-gina-best

Perry was a “person of interest” in a  homicide, according to the police. They additionally claim that they had “confidential information” that he “was going to” commit a “violent crime.” But that’s about all they’re willing to say at this time to justify the incident.
When police approached the car, Perry did indeed pull a gun, but Kager had nothing to do with her boyfriends crimes – past or future.
Officers began firing rounds that killed both Perry and Kager, indiscriminately. The baby, however, managed to survive – no thanks to the police who sprayed bullets wildly a the car.
Four unnamed officers who were involved in the shooting were placed on administrative leave, but now, six months later, Best is still left without answers and with no one being held accountable for her daughters death.
She posted this tragic video on Facebook.
“I want the world to know what a mother goes through when your child is stolen and executed for no reason,” Best explained.

“The SWAT team ambushed my daughter’s car. They threw a grenade at her car. They fired 30 rounds. Who does that? How do you do that? 30 rounds? 30 rounds? They executed my baby in less than 3 hours of her being in Virginia Beach,” Best added.

The police, for their part, have exclusively focused on Perry’s crimes, offering no explanation of why they did not chose a time when Perry was alone to apprehend him in what they had to have known would be a violent confrontation. 
Best now has to raise her daughter’s two sons and has accordingly set up a GoFundMe page for the kids.
“I can’t even tell you how bad this hurts … I won’t stop fighting for India. I won’t stop fighting for Roman. And I won’t stop fighting for Mr. Perry because he did not have due process,” Best said, sobbing.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/02/mother-of-navy-vet-at-30-times-by-police-begs-for-justice/
Back to top Go down

Mother of Navy Vet Shot at 30 Times by Police Begs For Justice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-