AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Fuck The Thailand Slave-Pen: British tourist refused entry after using her passport as toilet paper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Fuck The Thailand Slave-Pen: British tourist refused entry after using her passport as toilet paper Vide
PostSubject: Fuck The Thailand Slave-Pen: British tourist refused entry after using her passport as toilet paper   Fuck The Thailand Slave-Pen: British tourist refused entry after using her passport as toilet paper Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:26 am

A woman’s holiday plans were ruined after Thai authorities refused to let her into the country - because she’d used her passport as toilet paper.

Fuck The Thailand Slave-Pen: British tourist refused entry after using her passport as toilet paper Inline_passport_1bbssr5-1bbst4d

Faye Wilson had hoped to spend a month in Thailand before heading to Australia to work for a year.

But her dream quickly turned into a nightmare when Thai officials clocked the missing pages in her passport and sent her packing.

Faye, 28, from the Lake District, said: “Thai immigration opened my passport and started looking through it, and asked ‘what’s happened here’?

"I just said that I had lost the pages because I was too embarrassed to explain the real reason.

"Before I could explain more, they had deported me back to Dubai and then to Glasgow and confiscated my documents.”

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/30812890/british-tourist-set-for-australia-refused-entry-to-thailand-after-using-passport-as-toilet-paper/
Back to top Go down

Fuck The Thailand Slave-Pen: British tourist refused entry after using her passport as toilet paper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-