HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Anarcho-Capitalists Outraged: Murderous Feds Kill Oregon Occupier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Anarcho-Capitalists Outraged: Murderous Feds Kill Oregon Occupier Vide
PostSubject: Anarcho-Capitalists Outraged: Murderous Feds Kill Oregon Occupier   Anarcho-Capitalists Outraged: Murderous Feds Kill Oregon Occupier Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:15 am

With his shaven head and soft voice, Robert "LaVoy" Finicum resembled a monk – albeit a monk wearing a Stetson and packing a Colt .45 pistol on his hip.

Anarcho-Capitalists Outraged: Murderous Feds Kill Oregon Occupier 1453949200276

And like a monk, Finicum waxed poetic when asked this month whether he was prepared to die rather than go to jail for occupying a federal wildlife refuge in rural Oregon.

"Absolutely," he told NBC's Tony Dokoupil​ on January 5. "I have been raised in the country all my life. I love dearly to feel the wind on my face, to see the sun rise, to see the moon in the night. I have no intention of spending any of my days in a concrete box."

That interview proved prescient on Tuesday when Finicum died during a confrontation with federal and state authorities. While police had yet to confirm that he was the one killed, his daughter and followers made the announcement, according to The Oregonian, treating his death as a martyrdom.

Details of the incident remained unclear on Wednesday morning. Finicum, an Arizona rancher who served as a de facto spokesman for the small band of armed men occupying the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, was on his way to a meeting several hours away when he and other occupiers were pulled over by authorities.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/oregon-occupier-lavoy-finicum-said-hed-rather-die-than-go-to-jail--and-that-is-how-it-ended-20160127-gmfj13.html#ixzz3yWM8qSiz
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Anarcho-Capitalists Outraged: Murderous Feds Kill Oregon Occupier Vide
PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalists Outraged: Murderous Feds Kill Oregon Occupier   Anarcho-Capitalists Outraged: Murderous Feds Kill Oregon Occupier Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:30 am

I look forward to the media reporting how several feds have been gunned down in retaliation...

Evil filth!

Statist Medicine
Back to top Go down

Anarcho-Capitalists Outraged: Murderous Feds Kill Oregon Occupier

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-