AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Scotland Yard detective: I was told to ignore 'meat rack' VIPs during pedophile probe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Scotland Yard detective: I was told to ignore 'meat rack' VIPs during pedophile probe Vide
PostSubject: Scotland Yard detective: I was told to ignore 'meat rack' VIPs during pedophile probe   Scotland Yard detective: I was told to ignore 'meat rack' VIPs during pedophile probe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:43 pm

• Former Chief Inspector Howard Groves was told to ignore paedophile VIPs
  • Inspector investigated West End paedophile ring with alleged links to MPs
  • Boys supplied to men in Piccadilly Circus in area known as ‘the meat rack’

A Scotland Yard detective claims he was told to ignore VIPs during a paedophile probe now being investigated by the police watchdog.
Former Chief Inspector Howard Groves, who served in the murder squad during a distinguished 34-year career, was investigating a West End paedophile ring with alleged links to MPs and TV stars in the 1980s. 
Detectives found that boys as young as 14 were being supplied to men in Piccadilly Circus in an area known by the boys as ‘the meat rack’.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3413677/Scotland-Yard-detective-told-ignore-meat-rack-VIPs-paedophile-probe.html
Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard detective: I was told to ignore 'meat rack' VIPs during pedophile probe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-