HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Four ways to spot an insecure person

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Four ways to spot an insecure person Vide
PostSubject: Four ways to spot an insecure person   Four ways to spot an insecure person Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 6:40 pm

No need to get too bothered if others appear to be putting us down, they are probably expressing their insecurity.

Four ways to spot an insecure person 1453414944998

To try to get some perspective when someone is behaving like a brat, I remind myself that insecurity is often behind the bravado.

It helps me to have some empathy for people who act arrogantly because obtuse as their behaviour is, insecurity is not uncommon.

Whether it's about our appearance or abilities or any number of other things, it is natural to feel insecure sometimes. Sometimes it's justified, sometimes it's not.

It just manifests differently; from inability to accept compliments to not wanting to wear your swimmers on the beach, from self-deprecation to hypersensitivity to criticism. Regardless, insecurity rarely makes us behave in a virtuous way.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life/four-ways-to-spot-an-insecure-person-20160121-gmbhy4.html#ixzz3y77tpYzE
Back to top Go down

Four ways to spot an insecure person

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-