HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Buying GOLD Safe-Haven Assets, Not so Safe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Buying GOLD Safe-Haven Assets, Not so Safe Vide
PostSubject: Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Buying GOLD Safe-Haven Assets, Not so Safe   Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Buying GOLD Safe-Haven Assets, Not so Safe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 3:20 am

I don’t trust buying gold safe-haven assets, and I have one very simple reason why. You might think a writer who predicted our unfolding financial crisis before the Great Recession began … and who is predicting the global economy will collapse in the final quarter of 2015 … and who is predicting a stock-market crash in 2015 … would be heavily invested in gold; but I have none.

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Buying GOLD Safe-Haven Assets, Not so Safe Gold_Bars-500x319

Let me guide you to my reason with a simple question: Who owns the vast hoards of gold that exist in this world? Follow the money, and your mind goes right away to the major central banks of this world and to the hoards of gold in national treasuries — not always one and the same. The stockpiles of billionaires pale to insignificance when compared to the sovereign treasures of gold held in the vaults the Federal Reserve, Fort Knox and other such places.

Next, ask yourself why these central banks, which usually scoff at gold, own so much of it … and/or store so much of it. If they don’t recommend it, why do they want so much of it for themselves?

http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/buying-gold-safe-haven/
Back to top Go down

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Buying GOLD Safe-Haven Assets, Not so Safe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-