AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Video Shows Good Samaritan Voice Concern Over Woman’s Brutal Arrest, So He’s Tased & Arrested

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Video Shows Good Samaritan Voice Concern Over Woman’s Brutal Arrest, So He’s Tased & Arrested Vide
PostSubject: Video Shows Good Samaritan Voice Concern Over Woman’s Brutal Arrest, So He’s Tased & Arrested   Video Shows Good Samaritan Voice Concern Over Woman’s Brutal Arrest, So He’s Tased & Arrested Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 3:15 am

A disturbing video was uploaded to Twitter yesterday that shows a heated arrest ending with a man being tasered.
“After actually witnessing police brutality I look at that (expletive) a whole different way bro smh #DentonTx,” the accompanying tweet reads.
According to police, they were called to the scene after receiving reports of a naked woman holding a child. Upon their arrival, they found a woman on the second-floor balcony wrapped in a blanket, and the good samaritan, 26-year-old Marcus Coleman holding the child.
As officers approached the woman, they determined that she was “in an altered state and needed a medical evaluation.” In an attempt get this woman help, police began to assault her.
When Coleman witnessed police react to the woman, who did not want to be arrested, with violent escalation, he became emotionally charged. The woman is screaming for help as two officers attempt to subdue her. “Someone help me, please!” she screams.
Coleman, who was obviously disturbed by the violent scene, began pleading with the officers to stop being so rough.
“We’re just people,” Coleman pleads. “I’m innocent and you’re trying to shoot me.”

Here:  http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video-shows-good-samaritan-voice-concern-womans-brutal-arrest-tased-arrested/
Back to top Go down

Video Shows Good Samaritan Voice Concern Over Woman’s Brutal Arrest, So He’s Tased & Arrested

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-