AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Barbaric Philadelphia cops caught beating, kicking black man as he screams for help (VIDEO)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Barbaric Philadelphia cops caught beating, kicking black man as he screams for help (VIDEO) Vide
PostSubject: Barbaric Philadelphia cops caught beating, kicking black man as he screams for help (VIDEO)   Barbaric Philadelphia cops caught beating, kicking black man as he screams for help (VIDEO) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 6:39 am

A video has emerged which shows a swarm of Philadelphia police officers repeatedly beating a man while he screams for his grandmother's help. The city's police department says that it has launched an internal investigation into the matter.

The nine-minute video shows Tyree Carroll, a 22-year-old African-American, being repeatedly punched, kicked, and possibly tased while lying on the ground during an arrest.

Although the incident occurred on April 4, the video – filmed by a woman from the window of her house – only emerged this week.
The beginning of the footage shows Carroll being beaten by four officers as he screams “Grandma!”
About a minute into the video, another police car arrives with more officers. One cop can be heard yelling: “You're getting the f***ing taser,” while another shouts “Tase that motherf***er.”
Carroll's grandmother, Nancy Carroll, told NBC News that it was too difficult for her to watch the video.
"I couldn't bear to look at it," she said. "I just shut my mind and looked away."

http://rt.com/usa/272989-philadelphia-cops-beat-man/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS
Back to top Go down

Barbaric Philadelphia cops caught beating, kicking black man as he screams for help (VIDEO)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-