AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Lew Rockwell on Why He Is an Anarcho-Capitalist on the Lions of Liberty Podcast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Lew Rockwell on Why He Is an Anarcho-Capitalist on the Lions of Liberty Podcast  Vide
PostSubject: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Lew Rockwell on Why He Is an Anarcho-Capitalist on the Lions of Liberty Podcast    Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Lew Rockwell on Why He Is an Anarcho-Capitalist on the Lions of Liberty Podcast  Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 4:39 am

In this episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast, host Marc Clair welcome in Lew Rockwell, editor of LewRockwell.com, founder and chairman of the Mises Institute, and author of Against the State: An Anarcho-Capitalist Manifesto. Lew describes how his politcal views first developed. and how Murray Rothbard would later influence him towards his current beliefs. Lew and I then delve into the concept of anarcho-capitalism. Lew explains just why he is an anarcho-capitalist, and why he is “against the State.” Lew and I go on to discuss how the concept of government jives with anarcho-capitalism, how it affects participation in politics, and Lew answers the question “Is Ross Ulbricht a hero?” Stay tuned for my wrap-up rant, where I gives my thoughts on anarchism and how to best achieve a more free society.

Back to top Go down

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Lew Rockwell on Why He Is an Anarcho-Capitalist on the Lions of Liberty Podcast

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS-