HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Idiot 'Prince' Harry backs return to compulsory National Service

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Idiot 'Prince' Harry backs return to compulsory National Service  Vide
PostSubject: Idiot 'Prince' Harry backs return to compulsory National Service    Idiot 'Prince' Harry backs return to compulsory National Service  Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:12 pm

Prince Harry dreads to think where he would be now if he had not joined the Army, saying it definitely kept him out of trouble.

Idiot 'Prince' Harry backs return to compulsory National Service  Princeharryarmy638_1alibo7-1alic12

"Yeah, definitely, without a doubt, it does keep you out of trouble.

"You can make bad choices in life but it's how you recover from those and which path you end up taking.

Speaking at the end of his week-long trip to New Zealand, Harry reflected on his time in the Armed Forces saying it had done amazing things for him.

"Different people do it for different reasons," he said.

"I did it because since I was a kid I enjoyed wearing the combats. I enjoyed running around with a rifle, jumping in a ditch and living in the rain and stuff.

"But then when I grew up it became more than that. It became an opportunity for me to escape the limelight.

Prince Harry has publicly supported a return to National Service, which was Compulsory in New Zealand until 1972.

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/top-stories/a/28066121/prince-harry-backs-return-to-compulsory-national-service/
Back to top Go down

Idiot 'Prince' Harry backs return to compulsory National Service

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-