AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Degenerate zombie koalas protest at OZschwitz bank, threaten escalation over funding for a coal mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Degenerate zombie koalas protest at OZschwitz bank, threaten escalation over funding for a coal mine  Vide
PostSubject: Degenerate zombie koalas protest at OZschwitz bank, threaten escalation over funding for a coal mine    Degenerate zombie koalas protest at OZschwitz bank, threaten escalation over funding for a coal mine  Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:30 am

A zombie koala walks into a bank to close her account.

Degenerate zombie koalas protest at OZschwitz bank, threaten escalation over funding for a coal mine  Anz_1alg6ne-1alg6nj.jpg?x=656&sig=ZG_bSHDyBN6ikrY

It sounds like a joke but that's just what happened at the ANZ Queen St mall branch in Brisbane on Sunday.

Seven protesters, dressed as koala corpses, entered the bank to protest against ANZ funding Whitehaven's coal mine at Maules Creek in the Leard State Forest in northern NSW, saying the project was killing native wildlife.

After two police officers arrived to move the protesters on, activist Kelly Purnell, 26, used her time in the branch to close down her account.

"I've been meaning to close that account for a long time and I thought, `well I'm in the branch now so I might as well just get it done'," Ms Purnell told AAP.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/28032422/zombie-koalas-protest-at-brisbane-bank/
Back to top Go down

Degenerate zombie koalas protest at OZschwitz bank, threaten escalation over funding for a coal mine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-