AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

VIDEO: Citizen Pulls Over Cop for Driving with a Broken Head Light, Pig Couldn’t Face His Own Hypocrisy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

VIDEO: Citizen Pulls Over Cop for Driving with a Broken Head Light, Pig Couldn’t Face His Own Hypocrisy Vide
PostSubject: VIDEO: Citizen Pulls Over Cop for Driving with a Broken Head Light, Pig Couldn’t Face His Own Hypocrisy   VIDEO: Citizen Pulls Over Cop for Driving with a Broken Head Light, Pig Couldn’t Face His Own Hypocrisy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 5:07 am

Pinellas County, FL — A Florida man pulled over an on-duty Pinellas County deputy Thursday morning after he saw the officer driving at high speeds with a headlight out.
Adam Bocanegra was the man filming and after witnessing the dangerous driving of this unnamed officer, he decided to take action.
“I see a car fly up behind me, it’s headlight is out and is easily going double the speed limit in a construction zone, a one-lane construction zone,” Bocanegra said.
The incident began early Thursday morning in the lot of the Largo Mall. The video starts out with Bocanegra asking the deputy for his name and badge number.
“Yes sir, can I have your name and badge number please?” Bocanegra can be heard asking the deputy on camera.
The deputy responded, “For what?”
“I don’t know if you are aware of this or not, your headlight is out,” Bocanegra said.
Bocanegra explains how he was given a ticket for a similar infraction in his past. He points out the utter hypocrisy of a police officer doing the same thing.
When the officer has enough of his own hypocrisy thrown at him, he then claims to be on a call and leaves the scene.
“You’re unaware that I am on a call,” the deputy said before jumping into his cruiser and leaving.
“He had his hand on his firearm the whole time, and I think he was trying to intimidate me,” Bocanegra said.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/citizen-pulls-cop-driving-broken-head-light-cop-hypocrisy/
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

VIDEO: Citizen Pulls Over Cop for Driving with a Broken Head Light, Pig Couldn’t Face His Own Hypocrisy Vide
PostSubject: Re: VIDEO: Citizen Pulls Over Cop for Driving with a Broken Head Light, Pig Couldn’t Face His Own Hypocrisy   VIDEO: Citizen Pulls Over Cop for Driving with a Broken Head Light, Pig Couldn’t Face His Own Hypocrisy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 5:13 am

Excellent
Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Citizen Pulls Over Cop for Driving with a Broken Head Light, Pig Couldn’t Face His Own Hypocrisy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-