HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Inside Killing Kittens, a sex club for women

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Inside Killing Kittens, a sex club for women Vide
PostSubject: Inside Killing Kittens, a sex club for women   Inside Killing Kittens, a sex club for women Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:18 am

Emma Sayle was working in a PR job in London a decade ago when she flew to Ibiza to attend a hedonistic wedding party.

Inside Killing Kittens, a sex club for women Article%20Lead%20-%20narrow985422641mlfazimage.related.articleLeadNarrow.353x0.1mo3p4.png1429415035058.jpg-300x0

"The location was stunning and the guests were wealthy, gorgeous and carefree," remembers Sayle. "After the champagne began to flow, people dressed in elaborate masks and not much else, began peeling off clothes. They were kissing and touching each other and having wild sex. The women especially seemed to be having a wonderful time. It reminded me of the Stanley Kubrick film Eyes Wide Shut and I was mesmerised."

Sayle's entrepreneurial mind started to tick over. "Coming back to the UK, I realised that while there was a sex-party scene, it was mainly run by men for men and often very seedy. I knew I could improve on it and make it more glamorous, joyful and female-focused. I also knew there was huge business potential."

http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-and-views/dl-culture/inside-killing-kittens-a-sex-club-for-women-20150419-1mo3p4.html
Back to top Go down

Inside Killing Kittens, a sex club for women

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-