AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Christopher Cantwell's site under a denial of service attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Christopher Cantwell's site under a denial of service attack Vide
PostSubject: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Christopher Cantwell's site under a denial of service attack   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Christopher Cantwell's site under a denial of service attack Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:36 pm

There have been other times when this website had gone down and it’s been my fault, which is usually my assumption. Usually some new feature added to one of my sites is responsible, some WordPress plugin goes haywire and consumes all the server resources.
That wasn’t the case last night. I was under a denial of service attack.
People try to hack this website all day long. Most of it isn’t terribly sophisticated, just simple password brute forcing against my WordPress admin login, or my SSH command line. This will happen to any computer on the Internet to some extent, but as a guy who is more or less in the full time business of making enemies, I get it quite a bit more than most of you would.

http://christophercantwell.com/2015/02/20/hacker-wars/

Choice quote:
Quote :

He told me that he would only stop if I made a video apologizing to the girl.

I told him to go fuck his mother.

ROFL
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Christopher Cantwell's site under a denial of service attack Vide
PostSubject: Re: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Christopher Cantwell's site under a denial of service attack   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Christopher Cantwell's site under a denial of service attack Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:40 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Christopher Cantwell's site under a denial of service attack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS-