View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Funny: Jeb Bush hire disparaged women on Twitter Vide
PostSubject: Funny: Jeb Bush hire disparaged women on Twitter   Funny: Jeb Bush hire disparaged women on Twitter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:00 am

A newly-hired tech official for former Jeb Bush’s “Right to Rise” political action committee on Monday deleted a series of inflammatory tweets he had written years ago, including several that referred to women as “sluts.”
Ethan Czahor, who co-founded Hipster.com and has been hired as the PAC’s chief technology officer, posted several offensive tweets between 2009 and 2011, BuzzFeed News reported Monday. He removed them at the request of Bush officials.

Funny: Jeb Bush hire disparaged women on Twitter 150209_jeb_bush_ap_6291_956x519

Several of the tweets referred women as “sluts,” including one that read, “new study confirms old belief: college female art major are sluts, science majors are also sluts but uglier.”
Another said: “most people don’t know that ‘halloween’ is German for ‘night that girls with low self-esteem dress like sluts.’”
Czahor also tweeted about gay men: “when i burp in the gym i feel like it’s my way of saying, ‘sorry guys, but i’m not gay’[.]”

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/ethan-czahor-jeb-bush-tweets-115038.html

ROFL
Back to top Go down

Funny: Jeb Bush hire disparaged women on Twitter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-