AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

My statist dick is bigger than your statist dick: British Royal Marine is world's deadliest sniper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

My statist dick is bigger than your statist dick: British Royal Marine is world's deadliest sniper Vide
PostSubject: My statist dick is bigger than your statist dick: British Royal Marine is world's deadliest sniper   My statist dick is bigger than your statist dick: British Royal Marine is world's deadliest sniper Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:03 pm

In the wake of anti-war criticism of Clint Eastwood's Oscar-nominated American Sniper, it's been revealed the world's most lethal military sharpshooter may be a Royal Marine.

The Briton, who has not been named, served in the Royal Navy's elite unit for more than a decade and recorded most of his 173 confirmed kills during tours of Afghanistan in 2006/7, having also served in Iraq, according to the Sun newspaper.

The figure puts the corporal, reportedly married and from southern England, ahead of US Navy SEAL commando Chris Kyle, who had 160 confirmed kills to make him the most lethal US sniper.

Kyle's exploits are the subject of Eastwood's American Sniper starring Bradley Cooper.

A source has told the paper of the marine: "He is not interested in scores or kill counts. He took no satisfaction in the job he had to do.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/british-royal-marine-is-worlds-deadliest-sniper-20150202-134ep2.html
Back to top Go down

My statist dick is bigger than your statist dick: British Royal Marine is world's deadliest sniper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-