AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Evils of Statism: Argentina's stolen children: Decades after junta, people deal with their stolen identities

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Evils of Statism: Argentina's stolen children: Decades after junta, people deal with their stolen identities Vide
PostSubject: Evils of Statism: Argentina's stolen children: Decades after junta, people deal with their stolen identities   Evils of Statism: Argentina's stolen children: Decades after junta, people deal with their stolen identities Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:38 am

Almost 500 children in Argentina had their identities erased in the 1970s, after their parents were murdered and they were stolen to be brought up in families with loyal ideology. RTD met with some of the victims who have reunited with their families.

Evils of Statism: Argentina's stolen children: Decades after junta, people deal with their stolen identities Argentina1.si

"First I had been visiting maternity hospitals to look at the newborns, then I went to search among children in primary schools, then among seniors, and then I went to universities. I had been imagining him in his different ages. I kept looking for him," Estela De Carlotto told RT's documentary channel (RTD).

More:  http://rt.com/news/227635-argentina-stolen-children-documentary/
Back to top Go down

Evils of Statism: Argentina's stolen children: Decades after junta, people deal with their stolen identities

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-