AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Vide
PostSubject: Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States   Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:57 am

You could hardly call it a real estate rush on panic rooms, bomb shelters or bunkers, but there is a growing market for survival silos in the land of the brave.

Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Article%20Lead%20-%20wide6509326912r5zgimage.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.12r6ad.png1421705136452.jpg-620x349

These modern-day bomb-shelters-on-steroids are growing in popularity in the United States.

Denver-based developer Larry Hall is catering to the market. He is buying former nuclear missile sites on the lonely plains of Kansas and Texas and developing underground apartment complexes. More astonishing, they are selling.

http://news.domain.com.au/domain/real-estate-news/survival-condos-in-missile-silos-in-demand-in-the-united-states-20150119-12r6ad.html
Back to top Go down
DiabloLoco

DiabloLoco

Male Age : 43
Job/hobbies : Contractor
Humor : Every survival kit should include a sense of humor.

Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States   Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:36 am

Just for me, eh?

I'm not trying to mitigate ALL risk. That would be impossible. The only risks that I am genuinely concerned with are economic in nature, as I feel that it will only be a matter of months before the whole house of cards comes crashing down. Hunkering down in a missile silo wouldn't protect me from that. You guys are so quick to judge. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRIx1CP0Lrk
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States   Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Quote :
as I feel that it will only be a matter of months before the whole house of cards comes crashing down

Wow. That's some 'prediction'. What do you base that on?

Quote :
You guys are so quick to judge. Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Icon_evil

LOL, wot? You're into survivalist stuff, they're into survivalist stuff, so it stands to reason we'd assume you'd be interested.  Therefore, there's nothing here 'being judged'.  Ya gotta stop projecting...

PS.  Hey, these guys might look favorably at your 'prediction': Doomsday Clock inches closer to midnight

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/27920487/doomsday-clock-inches-closer-to-midnight

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DiabloLoco

DiabloLoco

PostSubject: Re: Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States   Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 7:38 am

CovOps wrote:
Quote :
as I feel that it will only be a matter of months before the whole house of cards comes crashing down

Wow. That's some 'prediction'. What do you base that on?

I don't know. Intuition? I'll take it further too. Sept. 15th- Oct. 31st 2015.

Quote :
You guys are so quick to judge. Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Icon_evil

Quote :
LOL, wot? You're into survivalist stuff, they're into survivalist stuff, so it stands to reason we'd assume you'd be interested.  Therefore, there's nothing here 'being judged'.  Ya gotta stop projecting...

You may me right. I may be crazy. But it just may be a LUNATIC you're looking for. :Great:

Quote :
PS.  Hey, these guys might look favorably at your 'prediction': Doomsday Clock inches closer to midnight

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/27920487/doomsday-clock-inches-closer-to-midnight

Twisted Evil
All the signs are there.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States   Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:57 pm

Quote :
I don't know. Intuition? I'll take it further too. Sept. 15th- Oct. 31st 2015.
LOL!

intuition

Also found in: Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

in·tu·i·tion

(ĭn′to͞o-ĭsh′ən, -tyo͞o-)n.1. The faculty of knowing or understanding something without reasoning or proof.

====================

Out of 50 years:

September:  29 up years; 36 down years;  ave. return = -0.65%
October:  40 up years; 25 down years;  ave. return = 0.68%
http://www.moneychimp.com/features/monthly_returns.htm

================
Quote :

You may me right. I may be crazy. But it just may be a LUNATIC you're looking for. Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States 357441

LOL! Lyrics without music, leave a lot to be desired, so here:  Music notes Music notes Music notes

=====================

Quote :
All the signs are there.

I found one too:

Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States 9k=

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DiabloLoco

DiabloLoco

PostSubject: Re: Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States   Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:20 pm

CovOps wrote:

intuition

Also found in: Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

in·tu·i·tion

(ĭn′to͞o-ĭsh′ən, -tyo͞o-)n.1. The faculty of knowing or understanding something without reasoning or proof.

====================
Exactly. I meant what I wrote. Thank goodness you were able to look up the definition so that you could understand it as well. Thumbs Up

Quote :

Out of 50 years:

September:  29 up years; 36 down years;  ave. return = -0.65%
October:  40 up years; 25 down years;  ave. return = 0.68%
http://www.moneychimp.com/features/monthly_returns.htm

================

And your point is.............

Quote :
All the signs are there.

Quote :
I found one too:

Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States 9k=

Twisted Evil

As did I.
Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Usdollar_vs_monopolydollar1
Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Long_term_value_US_dollar
Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Paper-money-eventually-returns

I'm shorting the entire system. If that causes you to label me as a nut-job, so be it. I'm not doing it to impress you or anyone else, therefore......your opinion on the matter is as valuable as the script in your pocket- Worthless.
:Nuclear:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States   Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just for DiabloLoco: Survival condos in missile silos in demand in the United States

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-