AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Rights: France Arrests Comedian Dieudonné for Condoning Acts of Terrorism on Facebook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Rights: France Arrests Comedian Dieudonné for Condoning Acts of Terrorism on Facebook Vide
PostSubject: Rights: France Arrests Comedian Dieudonné for Condoning Acts of Terrorism on Facebook   Rights: France Arrests Comedian Dieudonné for Condoning Acts of Terrorism on Facebook Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:51 am

Yesterday I wrote about how the controversial and allegedly anti-Semitic French political comedian Dieudonné was being investigated by a Paris prosecutor over a Facebook post in which he wrote "I feel like Charlie Coulibaly"—mashing together the names Charlie Hebdo and Amedy Coulibaly, the mass murderer in the kosher supermarket. Well, today, Dieudonné has been arrested on suspicion of condoning acts of terrorism, a crime with a maximum penalty of seven years in prison and a €100,000 fine.''

Rights: France Arrests Comedian Dieudonné for Condoning Acts of Terrorism on Facebook Should-assholery-be-illegal

http://reason.com/blog/2015/01/14/france-arrests-comedian-dieudonn-for-con
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Rights: France Arrests Comedian Dieudonné for Condoning Acts of Terrorism on Facebook Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rights: France Arrests Comedian Dieudonné for Condoning Acts of Terrorism on Facebook   Rights: France Arrests Comedian Dieudonné for Condoning Acts of Terrorism on Facebook Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:48 am

I demand the immediate arrest of all statists, as they are  condoning their own acts of terrorism!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Rights: France Arrests Comedian Dieudonné for Condoning Acts of Terrorism on Facebook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-