Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Hans-Hermann Hoppe, Libertarian Theoretical Historian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Hans-Hermann Hoppe, Libertarian Theoretical Historian Vide
PostSubject: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Hans-Hermann Hoppe, Libertarian Theoretical Historian   Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Hans-Hermann Hoppe, Libertarian Theoretical Historian Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:14 pm

Many years ago, I spent most of my waking time reading libertarian philosophy. It was a fun experience for the most part. Robert Nozick turned out to be the only one with a remotely impressive philosophical mind, though his libertarian system ultimately failed internally on its own terms and he abandoned it later in his life. During this wonderful period in my life, I kept running across mentions of a gentleman named Hans-Hermann Hoppe who was said to have proved that the very act of arguing against libertarianism presupposed libertarianism's truth. I finally decided to pursue this promising philosophical lead and have ever since counted Hoppe as one of my favorite thinkers.
Previously here at Demos, I have expounded upon Hoppe's truly incredible magnum opus, Democracy: The God That Failed. If you have not yet read that post, I'd recommend doing so. In this post, I want to discuss Hoppe's latest intellectual offering, an amazing pamphlet called [url=http://mises.org/sites/default/files/From Aristocracy to Monarchy to Democracy_Hoppe_Text 2014.pdf]From Aristocracy to Monarchy to Democracy[/url], which was published by the Mises Institute last month. What follows is a synopsis.

More: http://www.demos.org/blog/12/31/14/hans-hermann-hoppe-libertarian-theoretical-historian
Back to top Go down

Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS: Hans-Hermann Hoppe, Libertarian Theoretical Historian

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Anarcho-Capitalist NEWS-