AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

The Great 'Humanitarian' Psychopath: Dick Cheney: I’d use 'torture' interrogation tactics 'again in a minute'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

The Great 'Humanitarian' Psychopath: Dick Cheney: I’d use 'torture' interrogation tactics 'again in a minute' Vide
PostSubject: The Great 'Humanitarian' Psychopath: Dick Cheney: I’d use 'torture' interrogation tactics 'again in a minute'   The Great 'Humanitarian' Psychopath: Dick Cheney: I’d use 'torture' interrogation tactics 'again in a minute' Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:46 pm

The former Republican Vice President remained firm in his belief that brutal, 'enhanced interrogation' techniques on detainees after 9/11 were the right thing to do.

The Great 'Humanitarian' Psychopath: Dick Cheney: I’d use 'torture' interrogation tactics 'again in a minute' Cia-interrogation-author
 Former Vice President Dick Cheney argued Sunday that the CIA's aggressive interrogation of terrorism suspects did not amount to torture. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/dick-cheney-torture-minute-article-1.2045042#

The Great 'Humanitarian' Psychopath: Dick Cheney: I’d use 'torture' interrogation tactics 'again in a minute' 9k=
Back to top Go down

The Great 'Humanitarian' Psychopath: Dick Cheney: I’d use 'torture' interrogation tactics 'again in a minute'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-