AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

'The Great Humanitarian' And Former CIA Chief Hayden: Legally, It's Not Torture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

'The Great Humanitarian' And Former CIA Chief Hayden: Legally, It's Not Torture Vide
PostSubject: 'The Great Humanitarian' And Former CIA Chief Hayden: Legally, It's Not Torture   'The Great Humanitarian' And Former CIA Chief Hayden: Legally, It's Not Torture Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Oh, so that makes it OK then, does it?

This statist slime then spews:

"As bad as some people think CIA behavior was, with regard to these 100-or-so detainees, if everyone on the planet used CIA behavior as the model, the overall treatment of detainees on earth would actually improve," he said, later adding, We knew as bad as these people were we were doing this to fellow human beings. So, don't ever forget that."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/cia-torture-report/former-cia-chief-hayden-legally-its-not-torture-n265156

Oh man

In that case, I volunteer to make you my 'detainee' so I can use CIA's behavior on you, in order to improve the treatment of detainees on earth. Deal?
Back to top Go down

'The Great Humanitarian' And Former CIA Chief Hayden: Legally, It's Not Torture

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-