HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

I gave my eight year old medical cannabis and I don't regret it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

I gave my eight year old medical cannabis and I don't regret it Vide
PostSubject: I gave my eight year old medical cannabis and I don't regret it   I gave my eight year old medical cannabis and I don't regret it Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:49 pm

My daughter Alice was the third girl in Australia to be diagnosed with CDKL5, a rare genetic condition, marked by the severity of its seizures, significant intellectual and physical disability, gut dysfunction and a myriad of other health issues.

I gave my eight year old medical cannabis and I don't regret it Wide-IMG_1509-620x349

As a baby, Alice was having up to 30 life threatening seizures a day and her neurologist told me “It’s like your baby’s brain is exploding – take her home to die, she is too sick to live”.

Over the last 9 years I have had no choice but to become a nurse, a doctor, a scientist, my own research assistant, a political lobbyist, and much more.  Across the world it has been unanimously agreed that the life threatening seizures of children with CDKL5, like Alice, cannot be controlled by any current pharmacologically available anticonvulsant medication, diet, surgery or other intervention.

http://www.dailylife.com.au/life-and-love/real-life/i-gave-my-eight-year-old-medical-cannabis-and-i-dont-regret-it-20141006-3hdcg.html
Back to top Go down

I gave my eight year old medical cannabis and I don't regret it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-