AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Listen up, anarcho-capitalists: New 'Facebook for millionaires' costs $9,000 to join

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Listen up, anarcho-capitalists: New 'Facebook for millionaires' costs $9,000 to join Vide
PostSubject: Listen up, anarcho-capitalists: New 'Facebook for millionaires' costs $9,000 to join   Listen up, anarcho-capitalists: New 'Facebook for millionaires' costs $9,000 to join Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:10 pm

The genius of the Internet is its ability to connect people and businesses from almost anywhere in the world so long as they can access a wired or wireless network.

Listen up, anarcho-capitalists: New 'Facebook for millionaires' costs $9,000 to join Netropolitan_1a1kr7n-1a1krhk

But despite this enormous reach and connectivity, composer and former conductor of the Minnesota Philharmonic Orchestra James Touchi-Peters, 48, says he found nothing online "anywhere close to anything that I liked or was looking for."

Touchi-Peters was looking for people "with a certain type of experience." He claims that by the time he reached middle age he knew that he wasn't like "the average person." His daily life experiences were different than most other people's.

"I knew there were other people like me because I met them all the time, but there wasn't anyplace online to talk to them." His research found that one out of every 200 people in the world, or 0.5 per cent, have assets over $1 million. In the U.S., the figure was one out of 50, or 2 per cent.

https://au.pfinance.yahoo.com/fame-and-fortune/article/-/25047814/new-facebook-for-millionaires-costs-9-000-to-join/
Back to top Go down

Listen up, anarcho-capitalists: New 'Facebook for millionaires' costs $9,000 to join

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-