HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Ridiculous: Haircut costs student marks in chemistry exam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Ridiculous: Haircut costs student marks in chemistry exam Vide
PostSubject: Ridiculous: Haircut costs student marks in chemistry exam   Ridiculous: Haircut costs student marks in chemistry exam Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:55 pm

A high school student in Sydney's west has had the razor taken to his exam results over a new haircut.

Ridiculous: Haircut costs student marks in chemistry exam Article%20Lead%20-%20narrow6132266210idwqimage.related.articleLeadNarrow.353x0.10icva.png1410943927114.jpg-300x0

Dominic Kiehn, 17, has been penalised 20 per cent on his chemistry exam after showing up to All Saints Catholic Senior College in Casula with a haircut that breached the school's uniform policy.

The Year 11 student was stopped before entering the chemistry exam on Tuesday for sporting stubble and having an undercut hair style.

"I felt like (the teacher) was trying to make an example out of me," he said.

"Some people have worse haircuts than I do.

"It felt like they had the priority wrong, that it was more about the image than the education."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/haircut-costs-student-marks-in-chemistry-exam-20140917-10icva.html
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous: Haircut costs student marks in chemistry exam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-