View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

The Infuriating State-Snatches-Child-From-Mom Story You Won’t Believe Vide
PostSubject: The Infuriating State-Snatches-Child-From-Mom Story You Won’t Believe   The Infuriating State-Snatches-Child-From-Mom Story You Won’t Believe Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:58 pm

Michigan Child Protective Services (CPS) sent a police SWAT team with an armored vehicle to take a girl from her home because the mother refused to give the teenager the anti-psychotic drug Risperdal.

The Infuriating State-Snatches-Child-From-Mom Story You Won’t Believe Tank-400x207

The police raid occurred even though the mother, Maryanne Godboldo, said the drug had made her child’s health worse when it previously had been administered. Her attorney said it had made the daughter “horribly ill, aggressive and violent.”

“My whole insides just collapsed because I knew if those people got their hands on my daughter, I knew what they were going to do,” Godboldo said of CPS. “And that’s exactly what they did. They harmed her in a bad way. It was so painful. My heart just sunk.”

The seizure took place in 2011 but is getting new national attention because she is filing a lawsuit, and also because judges in criminal court this year have ruled in her favor.

More:  http://www.offthegridnews.com/2014/09/06/the-infuriating-state-snatches-child-from-mom-story-you-wont-believe/
Back to top Go down

The Infuriating State-Snatches-Child-From-Mom Story You Won’t Believe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-