AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Former OZschwitz Magistrate called Labor “scum” and ­“corrupt” - Word!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Former OZschwitz Magistrate called Labor “scum” and ­“corrupt” - Word! Vide
PostSubject: Former OZschwitz Magistrate called Labor “scum” and ­“corrupt” - Word!   Former OZschwitz Magistrate called Labor “scum” and ­“corrupt” - Word! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:39 pm

FORMER MAGISTRATE Peter Maley called Labor “scum” and ­“corrupt” in emails to a former legal client obtained by the NT News.

Mr Maley resigned on Monday, just hours after seeking more time to respond to questions by the NT News about emails and other documents relating to a matter prior to his appointment as a magistrate.

He had come under extreme pressure in recent months from Labor and members of the legal community who argued it was not appropriate for a magistrate to be ­involved in politics.

The emails expose Mr Maley’s political leanings.

He signs off as a director of a private company, Ammarula Pty Ltd.

“The government will take on board what business people like you and I say (unlike labor),” Mr Maley wrote on May 26.

“Under labor you had to ptetty (sic) much pay them off to do business, now the playing field is level and fair!”

In another email, dated June 25, Mr Maley said “I am and remain a liberal” and says his former client “ hates the labor filth as much as me!”

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/maleys-vicious-attack/story-fnk0b1zt-1227040471770
Back to top Go down

Former OZschwitz Magistrate called Labor “scum” and ­“corrupt” - Word!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-