AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Indian human rights activist, the 'Iron Lady of Manipur', freed by statist beasts after 14-year hunger strike

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Indian human rights activist, the 'Iron Lady of Manipur', freed by statist beasts after 14-year hunger strike Vide
PostSubject: Indian human rights activist, the 'Iron Lady of Manipur', freed by statist beasts after 14-year hunger strike   Indian human rights activist, the 'Iron Lady of Manipur', freed by statist beasts after 14-year hunger strike Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:21 am

An Indian human rights activist who has been on hunger strike for the last 14 years in protest against alleged army atrocities walked free on Wednesday from a prison hospital where doctors had force-fed her to keep her alive.

Indian human rights activist, the 'Iron Lady of Manipur', freed by statist beasts after 14-year hunger strike 1408548454767.jpg-620x349

Irom Sharmila's release comes after a trial judge found no evidence to support charges filed in 2000 by prosecutors in the northeastern state of Manipur that she was trying to commit suicide by refusing food.

"It is hard for me to believe that I am free now. My battle against injustice and crimes committed by the army in Manipur will continue," Sharmila told said by telephone as she waited to leave the hospital in state capital, Imphal.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/indian-human-rights-activist-the-iron-lady-of-manipur-freed-after-14year-hunger-strike-20140821-106ho9.html
Back to top Go down

Indian human rights activist, the 'Iron Lady of Manipur', freed by statist beasts after 14-year hunger strike

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-