HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Conservative stupidity: Breastfeeding mum told to 'be discreet' at school

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Conservative stupidity: Breastfeeding mum told to 'be discreet' at school Vide
PostSubject: Conservative stupidity: Breastfeeding mum told to 'be discreet' at school   Conservative stupidity: Breastfeeding mum told to 'be discreet' at school Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:51 pm

You would expect a local school's lunch program to be a fairly family-friendly event. Yet mum Andrea Scannell was told that her decision to breastfeed her daughter at Mount Logan Middle School, in Utah, had raised "concerns" among other parents.

Conservative stupidity: Breastfeeding mum told to 'be discreet' at school Annie-620x349

The mother-of-two was handed a letter in a sealed envelope after she attended the school's free lunch last Wednesday.  

"One of the workers approached me with a sealed envelope and said, 'I highly encourage you to read this'. I said, 'Is this because of the breastfeeding?' and she said, 'Just read it, it's very tastefully written'," she told news outlet Fox13.

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/baby/breastfeeding/breastfeeding-mum-told-to-be-discreet-at-school-20140722-3cdal.html#utm_source=FD&utm_medium=lifeandstylepuff&utm_campaign=bfschool
Back to top Go down

Conservative stupidity: Breastfeeding mum told to 'be discreet' at school

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-