HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Cool: Why I am joining the hairy legs club

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Cool: Why I am joining the hairy legs club Vide
PostSubject: Cool: Why I am joining the hairy legs club   Cool: Why I am joining the hairy legs club Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:42 pm

The Hairy Legs Club has been taking social media by storm over the last few days. Women around the globe have been sharing a photo of their unshaven legs along with empowering captions such as “I have hairy legs, and to be honest I feel more ‘feminine’ than ever!” and “Feminine and hairy aren’t contradictions.”

Cool: Why I am joining the hairy legs club Hairylegswide-620x349

Although the hairy legs club has been around for years it has been attracting growing media attention and with it a vast array of new members … including me!

I was thirteen years old the first time I took a razor to my legs. I was nervous, and although my sister had assured me that it wouldn’t hurt I still flinched as I pulled the cheep disposable blade over my skin.

Like lots of other young girls I started shaving my legs because I thought I had to. I really didn’t know that I had a choice. I carried on like that for years, sometimes waxing, sometimes shaving – doing away with the body hair I thought was ugly.

http://www.essentialkids.com.au/older-kids/development-for-older-kids/why-i-am-joining-the-hairy-legs-club-20140718-3c52o.html#utm_source=FD&utm_medium=lifeandstylepuff&utm_campaign=hairy
Back to top Go down

Cool: Why I am joining the hairy legs club

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-