AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Does outdated sex education actually perpetuate rape culture? - Valid question, but the feminist then injects 'egalitarian' nonsense again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Does outdated sex education actually perpetuate rape culture? - Valid question, but the feminist then injects 'egalitarian' nonsense again Vide
PostSubject: Does outdated sex education actually perpetuate rape culture? - Valid question, but the feminist then injects 'egalitarian' nonsense again   Does outdated sex education actually perpetuate rape culture? - Valid question, but the feminist then injects 'egalitarian' nonsense again Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:51 pm

There’s been a lot of discussion of rape culture and how it permeates so much of our every day lives. You just have to look at the tweets under the hashtag #everydaysexism, rape jokes, or the acceptance of R.Kelly back into the fold despite numerous accusations of rape to see it. Often the conversation about the prevalence of rape culture today leads back to what can be done to reverse it, and the answer seems blindingly obvious – education.

Does outdated sex education actually perpetuate rape culture? - Valid question, but the feminist then injects 'egalitarian' nonsense again 283154_girlnextdoor3_591w

Specifically, how about teaching men not to rape, rather than women to safeguard against it? Yeah, let’s try that.

But is learning about anti-rape culture happening within sex education aka the place most teens begin to talk about relationships? Short answer: no.

I’ll admit, personally, my own sex education was a very Catholic one. In my first encounter with sex ed at an all-girl Catholic secondary school, each of my classmates and I received a gold broach of either hands or feet to the scale of 12-week-old foetuses. But the trouble is, even when you head outside of the diocese, sex education isn’t that much better.

http://www.thevine.com.au/news/life/does-outdated-sex-education-actually-perpetuate-rape-culture-20140711-283153/?utm_source=FD&utm_medium=entpuff&utm_campaign=perpetuate-rape-culture
Back to top Go down

Does outdated sex education actually perpetuate rape culture? - Valid question, but the feminist then injects 'egalitarian' nonsense again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-