AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

LOL, OZschwitz treasurer: Wind farms “utterly offensive and “a blight on the landscape”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

LOL, OZschwitz treasurer: Wind farms “utterly offensive and “a blight on the landscape” Vide
PostSubject: LOL, OZschwitz treasurer: Wind farms “utterly offensive and “a blight on the landscape”   LOL, OZschwitz treasurer: Wind farms “utterly offensive and “a blight on the landscape” Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Treasurer Joe Hockey has attacked wind farms as “utterly offensive and “a blight on the landscape” in the latest sign that the Abbott government intends to cut back on renewable energy.

LOL, OZschwitz treasurer: Wind farms “utterly offensive and “a blight on the landscape” Dn-windfarms-wide-20140502153941545745-620x349

Mr Hockey told Macquarie Radio’s Alan Jones that driving to Canberra from Sydney meant he passed the Bungendore wind farm near Lake George on the NSW side of the ACT border.

“Can I be a little indulgent? I drive to Canberra to go to Parliament ... and I must say I find those wind turbines around Lake George to be utterly offensive,” Mr Hockey said. “I think they’re a blight on the landscape.”

Mr Hockey said he could not stop the wind turbines operating: "We can't knock those ones off because they're into locked-in schemes and there is a certain contractual obligation I'm told associated with those things."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/joe-hockey-warns-clean-energy-and-utterly-offensive-windfarms-are-in-his-budget-crosshairs-20140502-37msv.html#ixzz30cD8dPQ5
Back to top Go down

LOL, OZschwitz treasurer: Wind farms “utterly offensive and “a blight on the landscape”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-