AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Why Was the Dalai Lama Hanging Out with the Right-Wing American Enterprise Institute?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Why Was the Dalai Lama Hanging Out with the Right-Wing American Enterprise Institute? Vide
PostSubject: Why Was the Dalai Lama Hanging Out with the Right-Wing American Enterprise Institute?   Why Was the Dalai Lama Hanging Out with the Right-Wing American Enterprise Institute? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:12 pm

For a moment, when I read Danielle Pletka’s e-mail, I wondered if it might be a joke. Pletka, vice president of the conservative Washington, D.C., think tank, the American Enterprise Institute, was writing to inquire whether “Vanity Fair would like to spend some quality time with His Holiness the Dalai Lama”. He, she went on, was going to be at A.E.I. for two days as its guest. He would be speaking there at a conference on “happiness, free enterprise, and human flourishing” at a private lunch and at several invitation-only discussion panels. I would be welcome to attend all of it, and could also expect an exclusive interview with him.

Why Was the Dalai Lama Hanging Out with the Right-Wing American Enterprise Institute? .i.2.dalai-lama-american-enterprise-institute-conservative

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2014/02/dalai-lama-american-enterprise-institute
Back to top Go down

Why Was the Dalai Lama Hanging Out with the Right-Wing American Enterprise Institute?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-