AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Azealia Banks launches Twitter attack on her Universal label: 'I'm really in hell here'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Azealia Banks launches Twitter attack on her Universal label: 'I'm really in hell here'   Vide
PostSubject: Azealia Banks launches Twitter attack on her Universal label: 'I'm really in hell here'    Azealia Banks launches Twitter attack on her Universal label: 'I'm really in hell here'   Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:51 am

Headline-grabbing rapper Azealia Banks hasn't painted the word "slave" on her face yet, but she's letting the world know she isn't happy with her current bosses.

Azealia Banks launches Twitter attack on her Universal label: 'I'm really in hell here'   Azealia-353-300x0

Banks took to social media during the Grammy awards to announce that she was "literally begging to be dropped" by her label, owned by the giant Universal conglomerate. In further posts, the 22-year-old declared that she was "tired of having to consult a group of old white guys about my black girl craft", and described her career at the moment as existing on "mixtape fumes for the past two years” while she awaits the delayed release of her debut album. She publicly advised Universal that it "needs to just hand me over to another label who knows what to do with me”.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/azealia-banks-launches-twitter-attack-on-her-universal-label-im-really-in-hell-here-20140128-31jtp.html#ixzz2rgJB8J9j
Back to top Go down

Azealia Banks launches Twitter attack on her Universal label: 'I'm really in hell here'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-