HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

OZschwitz funny: A mad-hatter's Morrison party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

OZschwitz funny: A mad-hatter's Morrison party Vide
PostSubject: OZschwitz funny: A mad-hatter's Morrison party   OZschwitz funny: A mad-hatter's Morrison party Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Transcript of a press conference by the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection, the Hon Scott Morrison MP. Canberra, Friday November 29.

OZschwitz funny: A mad-hatter's Morrison party AB-w-votermood-20131124193622733354-620x349

Minister: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm ready to take your questions now. Yes?

Make no mistake. The fight for the ABC is on.

Reporter: Minister, good morning …

Minister: Is it? Who says so?
Advertisement

Reporter: It's just a polite greeting, Minister.

Minister: Look, those are your words, not mine. I'm not going to comment on whether it's morning or not, and I'm certainly not going to be drawn into saying whether it's good, bad or otherwise.

Reporter: Given the clock has not yet struck noon, let's assume that it is morning and …

Minister: Assume? I'm not here to make assumptions …

Reporter: But the clock …

Minister: Clock? There is no clock.

Reporter: The one on the wall behind you. The little hand is on 10 and the big hand is on six. The sun is shining outside …

Minister: I'm not here to discuss numbers. As for the sun shining, I've only got your word for that, and I'm simply not going to get into hypothetical situations …

Reporter: So you won't accept that it is actually daytime?

Minister: That's an operational question, which you should direct to Lieutenant-General Campbell.

Reporter: Very well. General, could you confirm for us that it is Friday, half past 10 in the morning, and a sunny day at that.

General: No.

Reporter: No? Can you say why not?

General: This is an on-water operational matter which I am not prepared to discuss. To do so can only assist the people smugglers.

Minister: And if I may interrupt, that's the sort of ignorant, intrusive question I would expect from the ABC and Fairfax. This is not the shipping forecast, you know. Is there anyone here from News Corp?

Reporter: Yes, Minister. If it's not too much trouble, would you kindly outline for us, in some detail if possible, the bold and decisive steps the government has taken to swiftly and effectively protect our borders by ending the policy chaos left by the incompetent and deceitful Labor regime?

Minister: That's a very good question and I'm glad you asked it. Firstly …

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/comment/mike-carlton-a-madhatters-morrison-party-20131129-2ygtr.html#ixzz2mB8cvnHW
Back to top Go down

OZschwitz funny: A mad-hatter's Morrison party

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-