View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

LOL, woman upset at being issued 'WH0R' license plate Vide
PostSubject: LOL, woman upset at being issued 'WH0R' license plate   LOL, woman upset at being issued 'WH0R' license plate Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:04 pm

A Missouri woman said she wants her license plate replaced because some of the characters are arranged to spell "WH0R."

LOL, woman upset at being issued 'WH0R' license plate Woman-upset-at-being-issued-WH0R-license-plate

Deb Levy said she was issued the plate, reading "WH0R8X," which she said she finds "offensive" even though it is missing the "E" to turn it into "WHORE," KTVI-TV, Kansas City, Mo., reported Tuesday.

Levy said officials told her she would have to pay $17 for a replacement plate.

"It is not about the money, but when I showed it to them they said it just said 'who,'" Levy said. "Can you spell?!"

KTVI-TV said it contacted the Missouri Department of Revenue Thursday and officials agreed to issue a new license plate free of charge.

Levy said she will be using her expired plate until the replacement arrives.

"I won't put that offensive plate on my car," she said. "My daughter drives this car."

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2013/11/26/Woman-upset-at-being-issued-WH0R-license-plate/UPI-51281385494859/?spt=tsb&or=1
Back to top Go down

LOL, woman upset at being issued 'WH0R' license plate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-