HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

He is my cousin and he's my perfect other half

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

He is my cousin and he's my perfect other half Vide
PostSubject: He is my cousin and he's my perfect other half   He is my cousin and he's my perfect other half Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:20 am

Lyle and I are first cousins. We are related by our fathers who are brothers, yet my father and Lyle’s father were never close and lived on opposite sides of the country. In 1995, my uncle and his two kids, Lyle and Melanie, flew over from Victoria to attend a family wedding. I immediately thought Lyle was cute and I instantly wanted to spend all my time with the cute, older cousin. At the wedding Lyle and I were paired up together as dancing partners and while another cousin (who will deny everything now) also thought he was cute, Lyle and I spent a lot of time together.

He is my cousin and he's my perfect other half Wide-Kirstie_Lyle-620x349

Tragically, a few days later our grandfather passed away and while it was a sad occasion, it meant more time I could spend with Lyle. When Lyle, Melanie and my uncle returned to Victoria, I kept in contact with Melanie but after a while our letters stopped and I didn’t give much thought to them.

http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-and-views/dl-opinion/he-is-my-cousin-and-hes-my-perfect-other-half-20131028-2wbce.html
Back to top Go down

He is my cousin and he's my perfect other half

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-