AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Envious cunt admits poisoning pregnant friends, causing miscarriages; Idiotic judge adds insult to injury, with a slap on the wrist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Envious cunt admits poisoning pregnant friends, causing miscarriages; Idiotic judge adds insult to injury, with a slap on the wrist Vide
PostSubject: Envious cunt admits poisoning pregnant friends, causing miscarriages; Idiotic judge adds insult to injury, with a slap on the wrist   Envious cunt admits poisoning pregnant friends, causing miscarriages; Idiotic judge adds insult to injury, with a slap on the wrist Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:52 am

An Austrian woman who was depressed after the miscarriage of her own child says she poisoned two of her friends after hearing they were pregnant.

Envious cunt admits poisoning pregnant friends, causing miscarriages; Idiotic judge adds insult to injury, with a slap on the wrist Angelam_375_1961dmq-1961dmv

Angela M, 26, was desperate to have a child after her third miscarriage, when she learning the two women were pregnant.

She told the court, "I couldn't stand the thought of them having babies who would be growing up when mine was dead, mine should have been with them as well, but instead mine died while theirs went on," Austrian Independent reports.

The woman said depression drove her to poison her friends' drinks with medication she had received after her miscarriage.

"I asked for a glass of water, and she said she had a special drink for pregnant women, that she didn't need any more," one of Angela's friends said.

"A short while later I started to bleed, and then I lost the baby. When I found out what she had done, I wrote back and told her she was a murderer. I can't forgive her."

Two months later, Angela invited her sister-in-law to visit and mixed the same medication into her hot chocolate, and then "watched me as I drank it", the victim told the court.

Angela went on to conceive again, and now has a three-year-old daughter. But her guilty secret became too much to bear, and she eventually confessed to the poisonings.

The judge sentenced the woman to 18 months in jail, 14 suspended, saying "you maliciously took the lives of two unborn babies."

http://au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/19452231/depressed-woman-admits-poisoning-pregnant-friends/

Cunt should be set alight forthwith!

burn
Back to top Go down

Envious cunt admits poisoning pregnant friends, causing miscarriages; Idiotic judge adds insult to injury, with a slap on the wrist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-