HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Absurd: Couple fined over sex acts on flight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Absurd: Couple fined over sex acts on flight Vide
PostSubject: Absurd: Couple fined over sex acts on flight   Absurd: Couple fined over sex acts on flight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:49 pm

A former vintner and a salon technician in the US learned on Wednesday that the cost of allegedly having oral sex in their seats in front of other passengers on a commercial airline flight from Medford to Las Vegas in June is $US250 ($A262).

Absurd: Couple fined over sex acts on flight Art-Allegiant-Air-620x349

But to former Troon Winery vintner Christopher Martin, his plea today to a federal misdemeanor in the case that garnered international attention has cost him much more than that.

"I have made many mistakes in my life, none greater than this one," Martin said in a written statement sent this afternoon to the Mail Tribune. "I have lost my job, my reputation and damaged the legacy I had worked 10 years to nurture and grow. I will learn from this and move on to the next chapter in my life."

Martin, of Las Vegas, and Medford resident Jessica Stroble each pleaded guilty in absentia today in US District Court in Las Vegas to a federal misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct and each was sentenced to a $US250 fine.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-incidents/couple-fined-over-alleged-sex-acts-on-flight-20131017-2vo38.html#ixzz2i2QKG6GB
Back to top Go down

Absurd: Couple fined over sex acts on flight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-