AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

OZschwitz funny: Fundraising dinner menu likened the food being served to PM Julia Gillard's body

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

OZschwitz funny: Fundraising dinner menu likened the food being served to PM Julia Gillard's body Vide
PostSubject: OZschwitz funny: Fundraising dinner menu likened the food being served to PM Julia Gillard's body   OZschwitz funny: Fundraising dinner menu likened the food being served to PM Julia Gillard's body Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:31 am

Shadow Treasurer Joe Hockey has fired back over claims he saw a menu, reportedly from a Liberal Party fundraising dinner, which likened the food being served to Prime Minister Julia Gillard's body.

Joe Hockey says he does not recall seeing the menu and said the Prime Minister is not in a position to judge.

"She pretty much called me [and my colleagues] misogynist pigs," Mr Hockey told reporters a short time ago.

"No sanctimonious lectures from [Prime Minister Gillard] who called me a fat man in Parliament."

The Prime Minister wants the Opposition Leader to disendorse Queensland Liberal National Party candidate Mal Brough.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/latest/17566936/joe-hockey-denies-knowledge-liberal-party-menu/
Back to top Go down

OZschwitz funny: Fundraising dinner menu likened the food being served to PM Julia Gillard's body

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-