HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

OZschwitz slave pen: Turning Judas on teammates only way to mitigate bans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

OZschwitz slave pen: Turning Judas on teammates only way to mitigate bans Vide
PostSubject: OZschwitz slave pen: Turning Judas on teammates only way to mitigate bans   OZschwitz slave pen: Turning Judas on teammates only way to mitigate bans Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:16 am

NRL and AFL players guilty of doping infractions have almost no chance of escaping without sanction, and will be required to inform on a teammate or a member of a club's football department to receive a reduced penalty.

OZschwitz slave pen: Turning Judas on teammates only way to mitigate bans Arta5620sport20abck20pa

In an exclusive interview with Fairfax Media, Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority chief executive Aurora Andruska also exploded some of the myths around the drugs crisis involving NRL and AFL clubs. There are three defences against a doping charge: "A doctor stuck a needle in me while I was having an operation", "I was assured the product I was taking was not on the banned list" and the "substantial assistance" option.

"The only time a zero sanction has been given was when the athlete has been unconscious during surgery by a doctor," Andruska said. "That is a very high bar.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/turning-judas-on-teammates-only-way-to-mitigate-bans-20130317-2g9bx.html#ixzz2NsSA1Mt6
Back to top Go down

OZschwitz slave pen: Turning Judas on teammates only way to mitigate bans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-