HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

OZschwitz gulag: ICAC is a Star Chamber

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

OZschwitz gulag: ICAC is a Star Chamber Vide
PostSubject: OZschwitz gulag: ICAC is a Star Chamber   OZschwitz gulag: ICAC is a Star Chamber Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Moses O'Beid owes me money. This spelling of Moses' surname is how my young PA put it into my mobile phone. Moses has been called many things but never has anyone dared accuse him of being Irish. To be sure, to be sure. When I was living the Rake life, squatting above the Coluzzi coffee bar, I had morning coffee downstairs in the adjoining coffee shop - run by Vito and Tom, who made the best triple-shot cappuccinos in Kings Cross, if not the known world.

OZschwitz gulag: ICAC is a Star Chamber Art353mucci300x0

The O'Beid family often joined us as part of the informal pavement parliament outside. Vigorous debates took place between sips, the caffeine fuelling the conversation.

The procedures of the Independent Commission Against Corruption, now investigating all things Macdonald and Obeid, is based on the premise that punishment for alleged crimes should be administered before any jury or prosecution trial, before a finding of guilt or innocence by the real judicial system. The floggings, beheadings, the placing into stocks must be inflicted in public, and the presumption of innocence is buried somewhere deep under the ground with spent uranium rights. When the Greiner government established the ICAC to investigate widespread corruption in opposition political parties, the commission turned Frankenstein's monster and ate Nick Greiner, the only honest Australian premier for a long time and since. The commission found Greiner to have acted corruptly in appointing Terry Metherell to a public service job and of misleading Parliament. His good name returned after an appeal, but he did not return to Parliament.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/good-names-burning-with-no-fair-trial-20121215-2bg7c.html#ixzz2F9fYWZwb
Back to top Go down

OZschwitz gulag: ICAC is a Star Chamber

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-