HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

LOL: Cathay flight attendant 'coffee threat' on ex-Thai PM's daughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

LOL: Cathay flight attendant 'coffee threat' on ex-Thai PM's daughter Vide
PostSubject: LOL: Cathay flight attendant 'coffee threat' on ex-Thai PM's daughter   LOL: Cathay flight attendant 'coffee threat' on ex-Thai PM's daughter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Cathay Pacific is probing reports a flight attendant threatened to throw coffee at ousted Thai prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra's daughter, after calling the politician an "enemy", the airline said Monday.

The attendant said she wanted to throw the drink at Paetongtarn, one of Thaksin's three children, after discovering her on board the flight from Bangkok to Hong Kong, according to Hong Kong's South China Morning Post paper.

"I immediately told my flight manager I could not work knowing the daughter of my enemy was on the plane," the attendant posted on Facebook, according to the newspaper.

"I called my personal adviser asking if it would be all right to throw coffee at Paetongtarn, but was told that this could breach Hong Kong's laws."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-incidents/cathay-flight-attendant-coffee-threat-on-exthai-pms-daughter-20121204-2as5q.html#ixzz2E7haiIwO
Back to top Go down

LOL: Cathay flight attendant 'coffee threat' on ex-Thai PM's daughter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-