Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

The good: Carla Bruni-Sarkozy: "In my generation we don't need to be feminist"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

The good: Carla Bruni-Sarkozy: "In my generation we don't need to be feminist" Vide
PostSubject: The good: Carla Bruni-Sarkozy: "In my generation we don't need to be feminist"   The good: Carla Bruni-Sarkozy: "In my generation we don't need to be feminist" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:51 am

Carla Bruni-Sarkozy has been caught in the eye of a Twitter storm after telling French Vogue her generation had no need for feminism.

The good: Carla Bruni-Sarkozy: "In my generation we don't need to be feminist" Mtbruni2201211290805299

"In my generation we don't need to be feminist," said the former first lady, who is making a public comeback after her husband Nicolas Sarkozy lost the presidency, and who guest edited the Christmas issue of the style magazine.

I love family life and doing the same thing every day.

"There are pioneers who paved the way for us. I am not a feminist activist at all. On the contrary I am a true bourgeoise. I love family life and doing the same thing every day," confided the model, singer and mother-of-two.

Her remarks sparked a deluge of reactions on Twitter, with a French feminist group Osez le feminisme! spearheading the assault, inviting people to respond to Bruni under the "hashtag" #ChereCarlaBruni (Dear Carla Bruni).

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/bruni-savaged-on-twitter-for-feminism-remarks-20121129-2agy5.html#ixzz2DaWR3pVj
Back to top Go down

The good: Carla Bruni-Sarkozy: "In my generation we don't need to be feminist"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-