View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Bwahahaha: Man dumped by girlfriend wins $30million lottery Vide
PostSubject: Bwahahaha: Man dumped by girlfriend wins $30million lottery   Bwahahaha: Man dumped by girlfriend wins $30million lottery Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:44 am

A Massachusetts man who was recently dumped by his girlfriend has had the last laugh after winning $30 million in the Mega Millions jackpot.

Bwahahaha: Man dumped by girlfriend wins $30million lottery Lotterywinnermegamillio

Sandeep Singh, who had been working two jobs, said he was heartbroken after his girlfriend broke up with him recently but he was "suddenly starting to get over it", WCVB reported.

"She broke up with me. But right now, I'm not really worried about it," he said.

Lottery officials said Singh, 22, asked his sister to buy him four Quick Picks lottery tickets from a convenience store. He discovered he had won following the draw on Tuesday night.

“Ahh, I’m like overwhelmed right now,” he told CBS.

He decided to take the one-time lump sum payment of about $23 million, about $16 million after taxes.

He told media he would use the cash winnings to pay his mother's mortgage, help his family, pay for college and donate some to charity.

But Singh, who plans to leave his two jobs, said his ex-girlfriend won't be receiving a cent.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/weird-wide-web/man-dumped-girlfriend-wins-30million-lottery
Back to top Go down

Bwahahaha: Man dumped by girlfriend wins $30million lottery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-