HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Idiotic OZschwitz PC cunt resigns because she isn't disabled

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Idiotic OZschwitz PC cunt resigns because she isn't disabled Vide
PostSubject: Idiotic OZschwitz PC cunt resigns because she isn't disabled   Idiotic OZschwitz PC cunt resigns because she isn't disabled Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:23 pm

THE head of Australia's leading arts and disability body has stepped down because she thinks she is not qualified for the job: she is not disabled.

Idiotic OZschwitz PC cunt resigns because she isn't disabled Art353katelarsen300x0

After a year working in what she says is the best job she has ever had, Arts Access Australia head Kate Larsen says she quit because she believes disability organisations should be run by people who can relate directly to what they were set up to achieve.

''If I spend my whole day telling other people to be more inclusive and employ people with disabilities at the heads of their organisations, how could I, in good conscience, not do the same thing?'' she says.

The organisation has a new chief executive, blind musician Emma Bennison, and Ms Larsen finds herself newly free to speak frankly about the nation's disability rights movement. Her view is that disability activism in Australia is out of touch and often condescending.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/disability-advocates-find-party-isnt-their-cup-of-tea-20121022-281ht.html#ixzz2A4qHOjJ3
Back to top Go down

Idiotic OZschwitz PC cunt resigns because she isn't disabled

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: According To AnCaps, The Idiot Of The Week Award Nominees Are...-