View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Funny: Cleveland Shop Owner: Big Day Until Obama Showed Up Vide
PostSubject: Funny: Cleveland Shop Owner: Big Day Until Obama Showed Up   Funny: Cleveland Shop Owner: Big Day Until Obama Showed Up Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:34 am

Not everyone was excited to see President Barack Obama stop by the famed Cleveland West Side Market on Friday. Terry Leu, the owner of Rolston Poultry, says Mr. Obama’s visit cost him 40 minutes worth of chicken sales.

Funny: Cleveland Shop Owner: Big Day Until Obama Showed Up Obuw256obamamg201210051

He wasn’t shy about telling Mr. Obama that much directly. The president shook his hand and asked him how business was going. “Terrible since you got here,” Mr. Leu said. The president didn’t appear to be amused.

“I was having a big day until he showed up,” he said in a subsequent interview with Washington Wire. “I didn’t sell a chicken for 40 minutes. He just killed off my business.”

OK, but wasn’t it still cool to meet the president?

“He ain’t the first one,” Mr. Leu said. “I shook Ronald Reagan’s hand. I shook Jimmy Carter’s hand. People come to the market. We’re a pretty popular place.” He declined to say what he thinks of Mr. Obama’s politics.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/10/05/cleveland-shop-owner-big-day-until-obama-showed-up/
Back to top Go down

Funny: Cleveland Shop Owner: Big Day Until Obama Showed Up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-