AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

LOL: Ann Romney, the gift that keeps on giving: Worries about Mitt's 'mental well-being' if he's elected President

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

LOL: Ann Romney, the gift that keeps on giving: Worries about Mitt's 'mental well-being' if he's elected President Vide
PostSubject: LOL: Ann Romney, the gift that keeps on giving: Worries about Mitt's 'mental well-being' if he's elected President   LOL: Ann Romney, the gift that keeps on giving: Worries about Mitt's 'mental well-being' if he's elected President Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Ann Romney told a Nevada television station KTVN that her main concern if her husband wins the upcoming election would be over his state of mind.

"I think my biggest concern, obviously, would just be for his mental well-being," she said on Thursday. "I have all the confidence in the world in his ability, in his decisiveness and his leadership skills, in his understanding of the economy, in his understanding of what's missing right now in the economy -- you know, pieces that are missing to get this jump-started. So for me I think it would just be the emotional part of it."

Back to top Go down

LOL: Ann Romney, the gift that keeps on giving: Worries about Mitt's 'mental well-being' if he's elected President

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-